My Caves in my tank

Hi All,

I just want to share some pics of my caves and my tank with you. Originally I started with a 20G tank. I upgraded it to a 38g two weeks later.

I added some pure ammonia in the tank just to make sure it can handle the bio-load. The tank is three weeks old and no live stocks. The tank is three weeks old.

The cave...
IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_2000.jpg

The FTS...
IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

I appreciate any comments. Thanks

RNicorvo

Looks real nice. I can't tell from the pic but wondered if you have enough room between the tank and the live rock to use an algae scrubber or magnet in the future. When coraline or algae take hold in your tank it would be difficult to remove if the rock is too close to the glass. I love the cavescape - the fishies will love it. I have a royal gramma in mine and he loves curling and hiding in the rock work. Keep us posted!

Looks real nice. I can't tell from the pic but wondered if you have enough room between the tank and the live rock to use an algae scrubber or magnet in the future. When coraline or algae take hold in your tank it would be difficult to remove if the rock is too close to the glass. I love the cavescape - the fishies will love it. I have a royal gramma in mine and he loves curling and hiding in the rock work. Keep us posted!

Thanks guys. Here is the side view of the tank. The rocks are pretty close to the back tank glass. The tank is not too deep (13"), and I need to make as much room as possible in the front for the corals.

I may be able to stick a small magnet in the back.

IMG_1987.jpg

Thanks guys.

I just noticed that big flat rock on the left side started to turn purple. I found a lot of birght purple spots on the rock last night.

The T-5 light really put some color on the rock, I love it! :dance: