My 34 Gallon Seahorse and Macro Tank!

SeahorseBT

Heres some pics of the eggs and some of the horses just because.
SeahorseTank001-3.jpg

SeahorseTank003-2.jpg

SeahorseTank002-3.jpg

SeahorseTank004-2.jpg

SeahorseTank005-3.jpg

jjohnson3

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Seahorse Eggs! Nice Job Blake! Are you going to try to raise them? I thought about setting up a seahorse tank...

SeahorseBT

Thanks Jason. Yes, if he is pregnant, I'll try to raise them.I had a previous attempt but those didn't make it past like 15 weeks. I'll get it right this time.

SeahorseBT

Here are the pics of the new additions. I love this macro! It really is that bright.
SeahorseTank002-4.jpg

The sponge lost a little tissue but for $12 I'll take a risk.
SeahorseTank001-4.jpg

panmanmatt

Looking great, Blake. That new macro is awesome looking. I haven't seen that one around in a while, great find.

Is that an apstasia behind the sponge?

SeahorseBT

Hey Matt, thanks for stopping by. The sponge unfortunately is dying a little more but it was worth it for $12. Hopefully some of it will make it.That is an apitasia, I need to shoot that sucker.

panmanmatt

Take a pair of sharp scissors and cut off the dying parts. If you don't it will just continue to rot. Take it back a little bit into the healthy part to be sure you get all the dead stuff.

SeahorseBT

Everything is good here on the ranch. The big male has been courting a ton and they even rose to the top of the tank. Hopefuly they won't drop the eggs this time.

SeahorseBT

He still looks big. I think we can rule out water or air being in there. The best part about this is that when he delivers, I will be on spring break! So, now the countdown begins. 12 days until delivery!