My 150 Tall Journey...

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Quick update....

The 150 has been sold-thank god...

Also as most of you know, I had a little self induced melt down in the 125. Over the weekend, I did another big water WC also removed all of the casualties and/or potential casualties struggling and today or the first time since the 4th, corals are beginning to finally open.

Once again, Thank you, to all of you who took the time to give helpful advise and guidance!

Ugh, what a mess!

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Thanks guys, it's been the roughest road yet with any tank I've owned.

Also I've been super busy and it looks like things are starting to snowball a little so I'm not expecting things to slow down:)

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Thanks guys, it's been the roughest road yet with any tank I've owned.

Also I've been super busy and it looks like things are starting to snowball a little so I'm not expecting things to slow down:)

Woohoo! $$$$

.............stay thirsty my friend.

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Bearjohnson said:
The new plan is to leave well enough alone. Semi marginal numbers will stay marginal. No need to try to make them perfect when things are all doing just fine.

Smartest thing ever typed on this website... :)

....Secret Super Hero....

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
there have been a few wacky tank things lately, multiple technologies and new procedures, some times there are interactions, I know we never had this stuff happen 10 years ago, scarey sometimes but don't let it nag at you on the bright side reefers don't kill nearly as much stuff anymore