Mugshot thread!

BarbMazz

I just spent an hour looking through this entire thread.. how great to see faces to go with the names!

Well, here I go (fatty warning! :snshne: )

This is me in Carrara, Italy back in April (business trip to our marble supplier)

barbinitaly.jpg

I noticed pictures of toys in this thread; here is my husband John's toy... '66 Shelby Cobra replica kit car

mazzolini-2.jpg

Family minus one son, at son Bryan's induction into the US Secret Service this past August. He's a Special Agent (i'm a proud mom). From left; me, daughter Andrea, Bryan, John

bryangradfam.jpg

The whole family the day after Bryan's induction. Chris was able to find a flight. From left; Chris, John, Andrea, me hiding behind Bryan. Bryan & Chris are twins.

familywhitehouse1.jpg

And here's me, Andrea, John and a few dogs in our living room
mazzolini-1-1.jpg

Melev

Nice to see your whole family. Andrea's got a beautiful smile. Ask her is she's willing to move to Texas. :D

And if that doesn't pan out, I'm willing to accept that Cobra instead.

BarbMazz

Nice to see your whole family. Andrea's got a beautiful smile. Ask her is she's willing to move to Texas. :D

And if that doesn't pan out, I'm willing to accept that Cobra instead.

LOL Nice try! She IS a beautiful thing, isn't she? I'll ask her tomorrow about the Texas thing. Unfortunately the Cobra is in the shop because it got crunched. Should be back home in about a month.

Melev

Yeah, talk to her for me since the car is out of commission. I was looking through the last few pages, but didn't see a picture of me so here's one that was taken a couple of months ago taking a picture of some corals:

melev(scott_osborne).jpg

BarbMazz

Yeah, talk to her for me since the car is out of commission. I was looking through the last few pages, but didn't see a picture of me so here's one that was taken a couple of months ago taking a picture of some corals

I'll bet she'll be REAL impressed when I tell her that... "since the car is out of commission" LOL

I sent her a link to your website. Nice tank btw!

BarbMazz

:lol:

Great looking family, Barb! Very nice to see you!

Now get back to work on that tank already!!! :lol:

I'm on hold! The tank hasn't arrived yet!! I hafta get the tank so I can take the next steps.

I DID take a picture of the spot where the tank is going to go. I'll put that up first once I decide when to open up a reef chronicle.

ReefGuy69

Hello All here is my wife and I. Were in Disney on part of our honeymoon. By the way Barb if your daughter is going to hook up with Melev... Im pretty sure you should get a Sump out of the deal. He is really good at them. Its the least he could do. LOL Oh yeah and here is a pic of our cat. His name is Oreo. Someone else on here has a cat just like him.

pics_001.jpg

oreo.gif

Melev

Geeze, I'm really starting to feel like I'm giving more than I'm taking here. I gave up the car, and now I have to build a sump, all for a pretty smile? :smirk:

I've done more for less in the past, so I'll quit complaining now. :angel2: