More led lighting

mps9506

Yup, all marketing bs. Just like the original Solaris was marketed as having more output than 250watt MH.... It depends on what MH you are comparing it too and what type of output you are measuring.

Fish Crazy

I switched from a MH to the solaris a couple of months ago and I would never go back, my corals are growing like crazy and the fish like it too!

i was hijacked by jack and talked into spending the money for the LED and I have no regrets :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
She? Aww man I didn't know... I just always assume it's a dude until they say something really smart then I know it's a girl :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hey what can I say... I'm a Male Chauvinist pig.. .but I like it that way :D

And I do apologize Fish Crazy because assumptions can get Me into trouble :)

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
I switched from a MH to the solaris a couple of months ago and I would never go back, my corals are growing like crazy and the fish like it too!

i was hijacked by jack and talked into spending the money for the LED and I have no regrets :)

See Vicki failed to mention I got her to by not just 1 but 2 of them :whstlr:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
so Al does this mean I haven't said anything smart yet so you thought I was a dude...:doh:
*Chuckling* I'm gonna HAVE to plead the 5th on this one. I was trying to be smart/witty and give a compliment but on here just like in Real Life I find it WAY to easy to stick BOTH feet in my mouth (and I have HUGE feet) and dig a hole for myself!! with all due respect I'm silent :D

Witfull

i finally read Dana's review on the Aqua Illumination LED's.

Jack, you are saying this is better than the Solaris?

also how would it compare to XM 10K's?