Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded**********

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded******

hey wrangy that was super fast reply lol:)
Yea just been slowing stock up my tank for the past few months, still not fully ready yet but will try to post a few tank shots up in the coming up week

I watch the forums like a hawk waiting to swoop ;) :laughroll:
Good to hear from you though and good that you've taken it slow and are getting there again :) Looking forward to seeing some shots though!

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded******

Welcome back and looking forward to the updates!

thanks wrangy I appreciate for u patient, the only reason that I came back to this forum is that I missed u guys so much:)
Goma thanks I will take the pics asap

Frankie

RS STAFF

Glad your on the rebound!
Send some frags. ... :)

so I made an order from YourReef.com about 3weeks ago, but didnt ship until now. I originally ordered 12 pieces but got 13 cuz they gave me one freebie, which was like bonus.But I wasnt happy after all, because one Maxima Clam was already dead when I got it, which made my whole point of ordering pointless. Always wanted a blue ultra 5'' clam in my tank. Then I also found out they mixed up two of my corals with something else which I dont really like.
I have already sent an email to them to see whats going to happen, I hope they come up with a good resolution. Since they gave me wrong one, shouldnt they ship out the ones I wanted for free right?

heres a pic of the clams that I bought , left is the golden maxima 3'' was really golden under my frag tank's led but brown out under my RSM T5.(now i wish i had a led tank..) Right is the dead ultra maxima clam 5''.

IMG_5343_zps988abc47.jpg

IMG_5342-Copy_zpse4a70d4b.jpg

Mark9

Has been struck by the ban stick

Just wondering, why is the ultra maxima clam 5'' in your tank if its dead?

hey mark, cuz I didn't know it was dead in the first, then I found out, so had to take pics send to your reef company to apply for refund, with the policy, can not discard the coral before they approve or it will not be processed. I have at least to wait till today they give me a resolution.

thanks CDM! That means a lot to me, encourage me to put more passion into this hobby

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM

thanks wrangy I appreciate for u patient, the only reason that I came back to this forum is that I missed u guys so much:)
Goma thanks I will take the pics asap

This is definitely the best place on the interwebs for those that are saltwater inclined :) and I know I've certainly made plenty of friends here, even if I have never met any of you and we live half a world away :laughroll It's still good to come here and see how everyone is doing :yup: It's hard to stay away!!

Sorry to hear about the poor little maxima :( hopefully they sort things out with you quickly are really good to deal with :)
You should definitely spend lots of time on the forums again! Your tank is one of my favourites!! I have lots :p but none the less, I've always admired yours and your sps!!