Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded**********

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded******

Wow awesome scores!! :D Fantastic!
I might see you in China :p I'll be in Beijing and Hong Kong for the next five weeks! haha

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded******

Good luck and let us know how it works out!

And the tank is looking great!

Yea I might go to hongkong the first week of Jan. U should totally come checkout Shanghai. They have like 4-5 big fish markets. I might even thinking ship some corals to my friend here in Canada is the cost is cheaper in total.

Good luck and let us know how it works out!

And the tank is looking great!

Yea for sure, those corals look beautiful
Migh post up some tank shots tonight just in case if my tank crashed while I'm not around so we can all have little bit of memory left lol

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM

Yea I might go to hongkong the first week of Jan. U should totally come checkout Shanghai. They have like 4-5 big fish markets. I might even thinking ship some corals to my friend here in Canada is the cost is cheaper in total.

Haha well if you see five redheads walking the streets of Hong Kong that's me and my family :laughroll
I might be making a trip down for a few days, I do love Shanghai and I would love to see the fish markets too :D

Haha well if you see five redheads walking the streets of Hong Kong that's me and my family :laughroll
I might be making a trip down for a few days, I do love Shanghai and I would love to see the fish markets too :D

Don't think come over to Shanghai for fish market...I just went to 3 fish street today and only 2 stores out of all these whole markets were selling livestock and they were sucks!

Hk must have really good stuffs but u can't bring live stock back to country anyway

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM

How's your tank going? Doing alright after your trip?

Tank crash, all sps died after moving to a new house. Done
the end of the story

Sorry to hear that mate. At least you have good photos.And now you can start that new tank build.Keep on reefing and best of luck.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM

So sorry to hear that :(

Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded**...

vunubu2e.jpg
9ugatema.jpg
4esuju2u.jpg
hese4age.jpg
araza9u8.jpg

I hired my LFS to help me to move, apparently they didn't know what they were doing, they came unprepared and didn't even have the truck empty, was full, so made two trips. My tank crashed on beginning of Feb, I had nothing left even some of the rare Sps colonies. Now I have to restock and slowly do it again.
I lost about 3K this time.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM

That is so sad, really bad news.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

Vey sorry to hear :(

best of luck on the rebuild, you always had one lovely sps rsm tank ! your husbandry skills are still with you, so you will have one as nice again or better

Thanks for all the comments and support. I have already restocking my tank for over a month now, but its so tough to find big sps colony like beofre.

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM

Wow, this was so sad to read and to see all those amazing colonies dead :(
Keep your head up mate and you'll be back into it in no time :) You're tank was absolutely fantastic before and I have complete confidence you'll get back there! :yup:

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM

:woohoo:

Awesome to hear mate!! :) How's the tank and restocking efforts going?? :)

hey wrangy that was super fast reply lol:)
Yea just been slowing stock up my tank for the past few months, still not fully ready yet but will try to post a few tank shots up in the coming up week