Merry Christmas Zack

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Originally posted by Craig Manoukian
Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep the positive rollin', rawhide!

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

Sorry, Craig....I couldn't let that pass me up.....we're rollin' now.....

J

jupiter

I donated my money to feed the homeless for Christmas instead.

Curtswearing

Awesome Jupiter. I don't know about the homeless situation in Canada but the homeless situation in America is heartbreaking. (Rachel was the program director for the St. Louis Salvation Army before she wore herself out with all of the overtime).

I think all of us should help others in less fortunate situations whether it be time, money, or both.

I would like to encourage all of you to donate time and/or money to causes that are important to you.

jks1

Stoney if you need a little cash to get the MH lights, just let me know and Ill PP it out to you. Man you guys work fast... Merry Christmas

ScottT1980

I can't believe I just saw this thread...

Do we have everything yet (BTW, do we have a heater?) or is there anything I can do to help out? Like others have said, if anything else is needed, just let me know...

Take er easy
Scott t.

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
Johnny, has committed to a heater and so has clint, i even have a spare, but do not want to saddle him with the EL CHEAPO i have. I received two medium boxes today from premium aquatics from Reeflady and Curtswearing! Picking up the tank on Christmas day at 4pm from our local store guy. Brian has committed to a ballast. We will see how it all adds up at the end and I may just order the MH.

Clint if you can, I know your culturing some zoos or something, but something hardy if your still in this state towards the end of January, middle of september.

We are going to jump start this tank with water change water from my SPS reef.

Everything is looking good!

mnreefman

btw... this is one of the coolest things i have seen, everyone on this site desrves a pat on the back.... now this is a pure display of good.... you guys n gals rock!

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
got another powerhead, the rest of the test kits and all other kinds of goodies for Zack's tank. Now I have absolutely everything except the 55w ballast and bulb and socket. Saturday I will have his skimmer and kalk reactor done!

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Man so sorry I was not able to send out the heater yet since my unexpected trip to the hospital.

Do you still need the heater Stoney? Or something else?:)

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
I have a heater, why don't you just relax johnny, and when you get back on your feet, you can send a frag priority mail!