Merry Christmas Zack

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
How many of you know Zack? He hangs out in chat each night. He is around 15.

Anyhow, without going into great detail about what has led to this, we would like to give him a reef tank for christmas.

Zack has permission for a 10 gallon tank.

So far the reefers in chat have donated the following.

Stand-Stoney Reef
15H tank-Stoney Reef
1 box of salt-Stoney Reef
55W PC ballast-Briane
Heater-Montanareefer
dual 13W 65k PC-Stoney Reef

I am also giving him some of my left over live rock and building him a small kalk reactor out of scrap.

We could still use a powerhead or two, and a couple of 10 gallon boxes of salt, hydrometer, or anything else you can think of. Would any one like to donate?

PM me as most of the stuff is going to be shipped to me so I can build him his hood, wire it up and get his set up ready for some time in the middle of january. We are not asking for a lot, just a $10-$15 item that you can ship to help him out with a new set up. Even a $10 test kit would be awesome. Would anyone like to help out?

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Uh...is this the same Zack I know? Works for LiveRocks.com and already has a reef tank? Lives in Washington?

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
We need a hydrometer, some small boxes of salt, and miscellanous test kits, a couple of maxijet 1200's would be nice, etc etc.

reefrunner

Contributing Member
We need a hydrometer,

I got a deep six I'm not using anymore, but according to the refractometer...it's off. It's his if he want's it, just PM me addy to send it to. BTW, I'll test it against the refractometer to let you know how far it's off at what temp.

Maxx

Ummm...since I'm using all the crappy powerheads I currently own, and wouldnt necessarily consider it a good thing to saddle the poor kid w/ any of the ones I own, (Merry Christmas, here's a Rio!!! Muhahahahahaha...thats just wrong to think about...) Could I donate some $ to the cause?
Nick

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
Great!

Anything and anything you want to donate!!!!

Stoney Reef
C/O Zack's tank
102 Fifth Ave NE
Suite 211
Plainview, Mn 55964

paypal Patrick@stoneyreef.com
Reference Zack's Tank if your donating $$$$

Last edited:

Playa

Merry Christmas Zack! :)

I would like to give Zack my $50 Gift Certificate that I recently won from the Logicals Reef. He should be able to pick up some real nice Zoo colonies from Bryan.

Stoneyreef please get in touch with Travis so that we can arrange the transfer of the certificate.

:)

Luis

Gina

RS STAFF
Have just sent a payment through Pay-Pal. Please let me know if you got it. Merry Christmas Zack!:D

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
I am going to look for a heater for Zack's tank today hopefully after my doc appointment! Looks like Zack will get that dream tank of his!:)

ReefLady

Staff member
Just shipped from Premium Aquatics:

- Salifert Calcium Test 50-100 tests (1 kit)

- Salifert kH/Alkalinity Test low & high 100-200 tests (1 kit)

- MJ1200 Maxijet 1200 Powerhead (1)

Patrick, I had it shipped directly to you, at the address you PM'd me.

Thanks for coordinating this!

He hangs out in chat each night.

He's also the one who set up the chat room for us, and has helped me with every mIRC question I have bugged him with! ;)

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
Pro-builder yes, can use it
Reeflady: Thanks
Gina: WOW! THANKS!
Johnny: THANKS have fun at the Dr.
Playa: WOW! Thanks!
Nick: THANKS! Wow! Talk about setting the hook!
Reefrunner: yep, can use em, please ship them out!

His tank is going to be nicer than mine! Thanks for all the stuff.

Still need, a nitrate test kit, hydrometer, and some salt mixes. Plus whatever I am forgetting! There is something I always forget!

With the $$$ donated so far, this will pay for his clean up crew to be shipped in from etropicals or the like. So we almost have the full set up!

You guys are Awesome!

Maxx

Money sent Patrick.....
BTW, what did Zack do to you that your going do this to him. You know he could have had a normal life, and spent the money on other frivilous things in his life.....like cars, or homes, etc, instead of the money he's going to be spending throughout the years on aquariums....:D
Welcome to the Darkside Zack!
Nick

Maxx

Ten years from now when he's having to decide between a smokin cool coral, or getting his girlfriend a birthday present, do you think he's gonna thank us for this, or curse us for getting him addicted?:D

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
I have about 3 weeks before I am going to really need the lights, so I am going to try and find a 150W MH ballast and bulb for cheap! Since I mostly have SPS this way he can get frags! Whichever way it works out, I have a few LPS euphillia, and a finger leather, xenia, capenella, and assorted shrooms in one tank, so I could frag some of those. Either he will get a SPS tank or a softy tank!

He does not know how lucky he is!