MAX LED Lighting

Choff

Coming soon!

RSM%20New%20LIghts%202.jpg

Well that's disappointing. Quite ugly compared to the existing hood.

LakeLivin

Well that's disappointing. Quite ugly compared to the existing hood.

Hi Mike, long time no chat. Hope you're doing well. I have to agree with your comment. I was hoping the LED hood would be more like the T-5 hood. I'll stick with my Radions because I see no improvement in looks or performance.

Anyone in the market for a black T-5 hood for a MAX-S 500 tank that is in perfect shape let me know. My wife would love to see it gone from my garage. To be honest I have been wanting to build a custom tank for a while now so if anyone is interested in my entire MAX-S 500 including sand, rock, corals, fish etc let me know.

Seagars

how much?
do you need a chiller on you tank?
i am also thinking due to the lack of t5s or drastically reducing them, that i will be able to cut down on use of the chiller or i have heard with no t5s the chiller can be eliminated all together.
i am also liking that i will be to add even more blueish/shimmering/and color variance.
looks awesome!!!

oakleyx

Hi Seagars,

Not even sure lol. They are around a year old and it comes with the kessil controller, goose neck and 90 degree angle. Make me an offer. Just shoot me a PM. I do need a chiller. The pumps really generate alot of heat and I keep my tank at 80.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Seagars

thats what i thought because my chiller runs even with the lights out.
when are you getting your new lights?

DaveR11

Got my Red Sea LEDs today!

My LFS messaged me this morning to say they were expecting a delivery, which duly arrived. So I collected them after work. I was hoping to show you all pictures but I ordered the white trim to match my tank and whilst the box contains a white frame, the Hydras are black so going to need to give @RedSeaKev and my LFS a ring to find out how they want to swap things over....