MAX LED Lighting

oakleyx

Too much. Lol.

The hydras are 350us x 3 is 1050.

That stand cant be more than a $100 bucks.

I say a fair price would be $1200.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

steveh

We are pleased to announce that we shall start shipping MAX-S LED upgrades for dealer display aquariums in USA/Canada/Europe during March (ie: starting from this week). At the end of March we will send an official notification to all hobbyists registered to our newsletter (which you can do at www.redseafish.com), advising of the pricing, specification and a list of dealers where the units can be purchased both as an upgrade to existing S-Series, and as complete new MAX-S systems. Full information including a video will be made available. Thanks for your patience and please note that we will not be releasing further information until end of March.

steveh

The MAX-E fixture looks nothing like the S-Series by the way. The S-Series fixture will house all the LED units and will mount onto the aquarium in a similar way to the existing T5 unit.

dustinc

I was between the E-260, Reefer 250, and S-400 and finally made my decision.... I pick up my black RSM E-260 tomorrow morning. Just wish that the sump/plumbing kits were already out so I could get some water in it, but I guess I'll have to wait a month or so until they are released.

I've owned the original RSM 250 and a RSM S-650 in the past and have been pretty happy overall with what they provide. After seeing the Reefer 250 and E-260 in person side by side, I love the all in one packaged look of the E-260 but with the benefit of adding the equipment I would like to use on the system. I'll post a build thread once I start the build.

oakleyx

I think you made a great choice. If I could do it again I would buy a reefer just because I replaced my lights and skimmer.

oakleyx

Coming soon!

RSM%20New%20LIghts%202.jpg