matts coral connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

kospaintball

As I'm passing through destin fl i searched online for a lfs. I found this one and would like to give you guys a review.

Matt was extremly rude. He told me all of my equipment sucked and invited me to come to his house so I could see how a "real" reef tank looked and worked. I'm patient as ghandi and didn't say anything and he then continued to brag about how he added 30 tangs to a 120g tank. Then said he was proud of how it looked then even though 27 died. All coral was over priced and unhealthy. The unhealthy coral was more than likely due to his store doubling as a car repair shop.

I recommend this place to no one. And give it negative 5 stars

WVUReefer

Hahahahaha...sounds like you had a good time...I hate when LFS's tell you your not working with the right equipment...I was at one once that would not sell me a Squamosa because he said they were an expert only clam and that my lighting would not support the clam...I run 6 T5HOs..I returned days later with growth pics of my 1 squamosa(which was bigger than his), 3 Croceas and 1 deresa...He then offered to sell me the clam..Told him to kiss my @$$..and left..I just wanted to make a point..If I am at your store and want to something and explain that I A. either have done the research, or B. have one already don't hassle me...

zoeman1971

Man you went out of your way to cut Matt’s Coral Connection down. I have been a customer for over 3 year and I have had great service there. Matt has sold me all kinds of used equipment to help me out and has never demeaned me in any way. As for the description of his display tank that does not even add up.. Well all I can say is some one must have done you wrong and I will let Matt know about it. If I was to guess? You were probably helped by Rick and Matt has let him go over 6 months ago.

gbose

Man you went out of your way to cut Matt’s Coral Connection down. I have been a customer for over 3 year and I have had great service there. Matt has sold me all kinds of used equipment to help me out and has never demeaned me in any way. As for the description of his display tank that does not even add up.. Well all I can say is some one must have done you wrong and I will let Matt know about it. If I was to guess? You were probably helped by Rick and Matt has let him go over 6 months ago.

Zoeman,

The original post was last March... eighteen months ago!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
+1 ^ but...

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

sherubsmeraw

i go to matts coral connection all the time and have never had bad service. He always seems to cut me deals on a lot of the stuff I buy. i have seen his main tank, and i think it is one of the better tanks i have come across. sorry to hear you had a bad experience are you sure you were dealing with matt? just wondering because i have always felt welcome and he has always tried to help me out if i have a problem or need some advice.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I've found these Matt guys to b trustworthy. ;-)

Matts DROIDX via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.