Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

catran

Process one. Traveling home.

photobucket-2258-1329411776479.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I kept them nice and warm for you until they had to be loaded into the plane! Glad to see they're okay!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I kept them nice and warm for you until they had to be loaded into the plane! Glad to see they're okay!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And if u look close u see the 5 gallon water jug to the left for the office tank! Thanks for being so gentle with our babies!

dmatt88

Day pics of JJs awesome stuff. The two acros r beeeeutiful. I'm talking one glows a lavender color (for the real men out there that's purple) n the other is brilliant green with purple tips. Prettiest sps I've ever owned hands down. :thumbup::thumbup: for JJ. This guy rocks!

2012-02-16_17-10-24_325.jpg

2012-02-16_17-10-32_129.jpg

2012-02-16_17-10-38_205.jpg

N yes those zoas r red n orange. Spine pink too. Favia later when lights go down.

dmatt88

Very nice!!

Jackpot! If this obsession continues I'm gonna have my own coral shop. Our local reef club is my trading zone n these guys r flipping out over this stuff. I hope I can get a good video later. Tell the missus hello, Stretch!

dmatt88

N if YouTube would agree with me I'd post a video.

aqua_digital

RS Sponsor
Hi Matt,

Just read back recently through the thread and seems you are needing some tech help with your ProfiLux, but nobody told me :( we are here 7 days a week 15 hours a day to help buddy, just let me know.

Reading back it seems the third party bridge is not talking to the router? Sounds like your bridge maybe very weak, sadly we cant control third party products but we can find solutions. The ProfiLux has of course the hard wired ethernet port you could use instead, this is plug and play, it maybe a better route for you.

Please always contact us if you need support there is no reason to get frustrated we are here as always to help guide and support. Just let us know. We will then soon having you singing from the rafters about all the great functions available to you :)

dmatt88

Hi Matt,

Just read back recently through the thread and seems you are needing some tech help with your ProfiLux, but nobody told me :( we are here 7 days a week 15 hours a day to help buddy, just let me know.

Reading back it seems the third party bridge is not talking to the router? Sounds like your bridge maybe very weak, sadly we cant control third party products but we can find solutions. The ProfiLux has of course the hard wired ethernet port you could use instead, this is plug and play, it maybe a better route for you.

Please always contact us if you need support there is no reason to get frustrated we are here as always to help guide and support. Just let us know. We will then soon having you singing from the rafters about all the great functions available to you :)

I appreciate the offer and I will take you up on it. I havent given up, however the profilux is being moved to another room to go WIRED soon and at that time were gonna be talking. Rest assured. Im taking back this (obscenity removed) bridge and going wired. Ill look you up within the week. Thanks for checking in. Hopefully if I can figure it out and provide some layman language you will have other buyers. But honestly, its tough to follow the info on the thread. Its pretty technical for a dumb(obscenity removed) like me. Now back to the nonsense. Party on. Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.