Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
When are we going to get back to speaking english on this thread... I'm getting a headache :confused::D

ChrisY

re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Stretch,

Ut nisi eros DIY utrumque pati dolor sit amet. Videtur quod patietur utrumque amet velit purus. Nisi quis vellet statuere cables felis ac enim consuetudo, quae feliciter ego non dubito, si opus sit ut multis RS sodales.

Or instead of Latin.. "Well, unless it stays DIY, and both product sales suffer. It would seem that both products will suffer sales opportunities. Unless, someone wants to set up shop and make custom cables for them, which I am happy to do if need be as I am sure many other RS members are."

dmatt88

I'm gunna keep this thread running for rambling n start another of the build. I can't find anything on this haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

dmatt88

News from profilux camp. Droid app available. Just downloaded. Keep ya informed.

ChrisY

Droid? whats that something like a pocket calculator from 1976? Is it called R2D2? :)

Built347

That is F-N sweet.. does the apex have the option to do that?

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk

dmatt88

That is F-N sweet.. does the apex have the option to do that?

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk

Can't answer that buddy. Steve? Calling all Steve's! Dan? U out there? Phew I'm parched now.

dmatt88

OK news on communicating wirelessly between profilux n router. Just need a wireless bridge. Honestly tho I feel safer on a bridge with cables. Like golden gate.

ChrisY

Well if you have wireless in house then you are good to go. If not easy enough to setup. :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF

Matt I think you're going to LOVE your Razr MAXX! This thing rocks and I've just started playing with it last night.

As for the "MyProfiLux" app... I can't get it configured but that might be the "snffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever so I can rest" medicine kicking in.

Night all :)

Willie McDaries

OK news on communicating wirelessly between profilux n router. Just need a wireless bridge. Honestly tho I feel safer on a bridge with cables. Like golden gate.

:LOL: I agree with the wired bridge at least looking safer

aqua_digital

RS Sponsor

Do you sell lights other than radion?

Yep we sell Pacific Sun, we also help Reef Geek promote ATi to the canadian dealers and we have a long affiliation with Ai.

On the support side we also help any manufacturer or client that needs help with their set up no matter what the light. We make sure we stay neutral to what we distribute.

I am now going to gracefully bow out of your excellent thread unless asked a direct question, I think my light support is done here ;) and I dont want to detract from your amazing build. If anyone has any related questions they can post on our own forum.

Many thanks for allowing us to help you Matt. :)

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM

so besides wanky wiring, jigsaw electronics,hysteria,acid reflux etc does it turn the lights on and off yet? Im still not seeing the " incredibleness" of this yet what else does (supposed) to do?

dmatt88

Light go on n off. Well sas didn't u just make me understand I bought the worlds most expensive light switch. Naw all joking aside that's all that's connected until the build moves inside. More features with pics to follow.

matt sometimes enjoys sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.