Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I just wanted someone to f in ask. Actually the silicone looked better on that side so we designated it the front.

matt sometimes enjoys sarcasm

dmatt88

OK today bought the wireless bridge. $90 at office depot. But its made by Cisco so I'm sure its extra fancy haha. I'm renaming this thread to be "matts empty wallet.

ChrisY

re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Cisco labeled, but Linksys made (wholly owned subsidiary now).

Heck man I probably have a real enterprise class Cisco one around here somewhere. :)

steved13

PREMIUM
re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse

OK today bought the wireless bridge. $90 at office depot. But its made by Cisco so I'm sure its extra fancy haha. I'm renaming this thread to be "matts empty wallet.

That was pretty tricky for me. I think they initially sold me cheaper stuff which had troubles connecting or something...I'm hoping yours goes smoothly.

No need to rename...going broke is totally expected, might even be a requirement.

dmatt88

N sas my room looks crappy still. But I'm seeing the light (through the wall) its the holes I've cut.

photobucket-41814-1328149121311.jpg

devins signature makes me laugh

sk8rdn

dmatt88 said:
Good lord. I work on the fish room n miss 2 pages. Devin. Dude. That sign off made me laugh really hard. OK. The sump is in place. Built the stand for the 40 b but its too dark in the room to pic.

matt sometimes enjoys sarcasm but always enjoys Devon's sign off.

Matt, I don't know why you keep interrupting this thread with all this "fish" stuff, but it's getting pretty annoying. It ruins all the comedic effects...

dmatt88

Matt, I don't know why you keep interrupting this thread with all this "fish" stuff, but it's getting pretty annoying. It ruins all the comedic effects...

I hear ya I log on for a good laugh n all I get is "information "

don't believe this matt guy

sk8rdn

dmatt88 said:
I hear ya I log on for a good laugh n all I get is "information "

don't believe this matt guy

My thoughts exactly.... If I wanted to learn shi.... Stuff... I'd watch the news...

Status
Not open for further replies.