Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie McDaries

:lol: it's so messed up,I didn't even realize we were on the subject of pollyticks,and I never voice my opinion on it,don't know what I was thinking last night...I am still under the influence of NyQuil...sorry Steve

DanSReef

OK.... So I came on to the thread to get my "funhouse" fix and....I come to find something off.... Where is everyone???? The last post was two days ago! What has happened? Where has everyone gone? What am I missing..?

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hey bro. Just been tied up. Figure a wc is in order after this family picnic thing. How's Dan?

Willie McDaries

OK.... So I came on to the thread to get my "funhouse" fix and....I come to find something off.... Where is everyone???? The last post was two days ago! What has happened? Where has everyone gone? What am I missing..?

hello Dan,you are behind,party's at Devon's house(AKA Built's thread),he's in the process of a big ol' wooden tank with two 8 foot long viewing windows in an L shape :D

dmatt88

hello Dan,you are behind,party's at Devon's house(AKA Built's thread),he's in the process of a big ol' wooden tank with two 8 foot long viewing windows in an L shape :D

Gotta b diligent n watch for that next party to break out!

..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.

dmatt88

Haha. Sasquatch says downsize but bigger still is better to me as well!

Willie McDaries

Haha. Sasquatch says downsize but bigger still is better to me as well!

can't pay no attention to sasquatch,he's just a big hairy apelike creature :lol: bigger is better in all ways,except the electricity bill,then it just hurts big :lol:

reeferman

when you walk in the front door and have to squeeze by the tank to get to the kitchen,youve went too big,any other scenario seems perfectly normal to me.

steved13

PREMIUM
+1. Bigger is definitely better and in a lot of cases easier. I have a small auto res. when I went to Texas I overfilled the tank with about an extra 5 gallons of RODI to give some extra time and it only lowered the salinity from 1.0264 to 1.0262...try that in a nano:).

Status
Not open for further replies.