Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
I would like to go I will see what I can do. Maybe Steve can hook us up with a free boat rental

......I need serious help

sk8rdn

Well, shiz, if everyone is really down for a weekend at MACNA next year, I may convince the wife to spend the weekend out there. If not, I'm down to have a weekend get-away all by my lonesome... :D

steved13

PREMIUM
MACNA 2013 is in Hollywood Florida, which is between Miami and Ft Lauderdale. It looks like a great resort, it says Beach on 1 side golf course on the other. Downside is you can't use that stupid joke when someone hits into a bunker and say "nice shot, right on the beach"

Here is the website

- MACNA 2013

I made a mistake and booked through normal channels. If you book it as a MACNA attendee there are special rates which can save a lot of money.

dmatt88

Phew where do I begin. We can drive or fly. Id prefer flying I'm guessing 18 hrs drive time.

I'll bring the beer.

Steve. Hilarious.

Bill. Come one come all.

..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.

steved13

PREMIUM
Labor Day weekend is a busy time for my business. Being very seasonal I wasn't sure if I should take the time away. I have decided I will buy my tickets for MACNA 2013 and barring any emergency I'll be there.

steved13

PREMIUM
Folks, lets steer clear of religion and politics they are not allowed.

Political posts removed.

Last edited:

steved13

PREMIUM
Just a word to let you know that, while we enjoy a rather open atmosphere in the OT forum, we steer away from heavy politics and/or religion.

Why?

So that we can all enjoy ourselves. There are plenty of places to discuss politics and religion online, and we feel any of those places would be better than here.

Posts/threads violating this policy will be edited or deleted at the discretion of your RS staff.

Thanks, and... let's just have some fun, eh?

Travis

Please stay within the guidelines/rules. Family/all ages apropriate, no religion or politics. There are plenty of places on the web for anything you want to discuss. IRC is wide open and anything goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.