MarvinsReef 110g Clownfish/Anemone Tank

vdituri

You have some phenomenal zoos.
And those are the most colorful Palythoa Grandis I've seen.
I didn't realize they came in green. They have always been shown as brown online.

Thank you for sharing!

MarvinsReef

I didn't realize they came in green. They have always been shown as brown online.

Thank you for sharing!
thanks for the kind words... :)

zoas and palys have always been my favorite collection.. hope you guys don't mind later on, I'll post some of my best pieces before I had to let go of most before the move last Dec and the mini tank cycle early this year.. I'm just really glad to be able to start collecting again... :D

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF

Thank you for sharing!

Ditto that one! Wow! Your Grandis are YUMMY looking!

MarvinsReef

Thanks for the kudos everyone.. :)

I have lots of work and growing to do on the garden so stay tuned on the monthly or quarterly updates... :)

here's a recent shot of Mohawks... I started with about 4-5 polyps 3-4 months ago... :D
07-29-08_Mohawks.jpg

lcstorc

Gorgeous colors.
Do you still have that pink yuma? That is incredible. Everything is incredible. Such great coloring. I want a tank like yours.

MarvinsReef

Gorgeous colors.
Do you still have that pink yuma? That is incredible. Everything is incredible. Such great coloring. I want a tank like yours.
hi Lynn.. unfortunately, I had to give up the Pink Yuma when I had a mini tank cycle early this year.. I had that Yuma for more than 2 years... it was probably 5" across when fully open... definitely one of the best Yumas I've seen around... :)

lcstorc

I hope you got a frag. That would be a shame to lose.
Everything in your tank has gorgeous color. Did you dump a box of crayons in the tank :) Very impressive.

MarvinsReef

I hope you got a frag. That would be a shame to lose.
Everything in your tank has gorgeous color. Did you dump a box of crayons in the tank :) Very impressive.
yup.. it was sad to lose such a wonderful centerpiece but I'll be on the look out for another one once I get my tank situated.. :)

Thanks again...