Martin's Reef

martin marina

Hello everyone new to this site just want to introduce myself,i use to keep and breed tropical fish,but then decided id like a more rewarding challenge,so I opted to start a salt water reef aquairium,i got a new tank and decided to let it cycle for a month, still wasn't right so let 2 more weeks go by and the ammonia was still 4ppm so did a couple of water changes and its now up and running in my tank,i have 50 killos of live rock,3 chromis, a mythrax crab, 5 cerith snails, a colony of zoas, and a few mushrooms, going back to my tank its a corner 190 litres which has a sump , protein skimmer , and in the next few weeks im putting a phosphate reactor on my Christmas list lol I will update with pics so you can give me advise (always open to it) well thanks for reading and hello.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hello :wave:
:welcomera WELCOME to both new posters here at Reef Sanctuary!
Glad you joined in & YES, you do need 5 posts here before you are allowed to post pictures. (That rule helps to keep spammers off this forum :) )
I use photobucket to host/post pictures here. It's FREE & very simple to use.
Hope to see lots of pictures and many more posts from each of you. :)
:crowd: Best Wishes :crowd:

martin marina

added today with a purple lobster, 5 Halloween crabs and 6 bumble bee snails,2 clowns only tiny about an inch but introduced em by floating and dripping for 2 hrs pics to follow tomorrow

martin marina

20131025_114226_zps4e497d8d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20131025_114212_zps604af3c4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20131025_114201_zps4548b4dd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20131025_114149_zps3da22e42.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20131025_114139_zps88e80da4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20131025_114129_zpsd1fa9b5e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
theres a few sorry about all the reflections lol I like to keep my tank spotless

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Looks GREAT!! I'd like to suggest that you think of a name (other than Hi ;) ) for this thread & have one of the moderators move it to the Reef Chronicle Forum.
I'm excited to see your journey continue, good job so far!! :thumbup:

martin marina

lol,as you know im new an don't have a clue how to do things,i don't even know how to start a new thread ha ha but thanks for your input

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
lol,as you know im new an don't have a clue how to do things,i don't even know how to start a new thread ha ha but thanks for your input

You're doing GREAT! I didn't know how to start a new thread either (3,000 posts ago :LOL:) I had to ask how to do it. :yup: What do you want to name your tank thread & like magic the mods will change this thread to be your tank thread. How about: "Martin's 190 Reef" or something like that?