March 2010 POTM Contest~

After much deliberation, Wiggles has decided to enter the POTM contest. With four barnacles to choose from Wiggles decided 'front and centre' was best. After gnawing away at the interior of his chosen barnacle, making it smooth enough for a pearl to grow in, Wiggles has ventured out ready for his photo shoot.

Two photos had been considered for presentation; the first was a 'close up' showcasing his magnificent warpaint in all its glory and the second a 'mood shot' sniggering away in his chosen barnacle, (out of four barnacles), all considered for his entry.

The first was chosen .. Enjoy :)

wiggles04.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Remember people:
5) Photos MUST be uploaded to the March 2010 POTM gallery by midnight (EST) February 28th.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Remember people:
5) Photos MUST be uploaded to the March 2010 POTM gallery by midnight (EST) February 28th.
You can do that by following the link in the first post of this thread.

i really want that spider sponge... i had a little on but it died from red slime attack.:cursin: they are hard to keep alive i hear. nice pic

My spong has been through alot and just keeps on kicking...not sure what I'm doing right or wrong...just glad it's still around...lol

zigginit

how long have you had it? just keep algea off him and give it a lot of flow and he will be a good filter feeder. my blue sponge just started to die around the tips, :doh: so i cut him in a few frags and spread him around looking for better flow. maybe i can pull trough or a least improve and sell to better home.

sponges are hard to grow

I have had it going on 5 months now...the hermit crabs keep the algea off it and I even had to treat my tank for red slime...I have it right in the middle of the tank so it gets alot of water flow...and everyonce in awhile I cute pices off and they do great. Like I said I am not sure what they need...I just know I feed it Marine Snow and other stuff and keep it away from the air. I really don't want it to die, because it was not cheap...but if it does I can't control that either...I am just keeping my fingers crossed and NOT holding my breath...lol