March 2010 POTM Contest~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:D It's photo contest time again so start uploading your photos!

March's contest theme will be "your favorite aquarium inhabitant" that currently lives 24/7 in your aquarium! Fish, crabs, snails, corals, anemones, etc.... any inhabitant that is alive in your aquarium.

This month's contest is sponsored by ERIC. Thank you Eric! :thumbup: The winner will receive a frag of their choice from FragFrenzy! :bouncer:

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) ONE photo per contestant,
2) No heavily photoshopped photos are allowed. The photos should be as raw/normal/untouched as possible. Minimal editing such as cropping, brightness/contrast adjustments, and resizing are acceptable.
3) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank).

4) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,

5) Photos MUST be uploaded to the March 2010 POTM gallery by midnight (EST) February 28th.
Sorry, no moderators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all uploaded photos will be available March 1st and will remain open through the 10th.

NOTE:
Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!
March 2010 POTM gallery

michael_cb_125

SANY0146-1.jpg

~Michael

Tru2nr

ok i need everyones advice on which picture they like better

DSCN1680.jpg

or

DSCN1299.jpg

im leaning towards the first one

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I just wanted to say thank you to Adam at Frag Frenzy for working with me on this months prize :)

The winner will be able to pick any frag on the site shipped to their door at no cost to them. I figured it wouldn't be much of a prize if I left the winner to cover shipping ;)

Good Luck!!!

Thank Doni :)

Oakhouse

Heres Bob!

Leave the clowns and nems at home, heres my fav fish and fav coral together.Goniopora hosting Bob (Starry Blenny/Salarias ramosus).
bobandgoni.JPG

Last edited: