Mantis shrimp?

Skidder84

What does one look like???

1325562946.jpg

Pic from jenks aquarium

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Jason.. I bought a deal on Craigslist.. hopefully one or some of these will work... 30" t5 10k and 420. Little 12w led bar... it also came with a reg freshwater t8 2 small powerheads and a small overflow box... all for 50 dollars.. and it can with another 20L.
IMG_20120103_141715.jpg

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk

Built347

I don't know.. probably not.. what do u think?... it would obviously be easier considering I have 2 of them now.. I really just bought this for the lights..

Built347

I took your silence earlier as " you idiot I already told you a 40 was perfect".. :) so I went and got one..

I am starting a pretty nice collection of small tanks now.. lol. :confused:

Built347

LOL... its gonna be a little.. i still have to find good rocks and order a mantis. as well as cut or drill this thing.. i was going to send jedi a message about his technique. i like how he cut up his 40..

I saw one on youtube that is majority bright green on its back.. most of the other ones ive seen are kindof dull green brown..
Is there anyplace that i can order what i see in the picture? My lfs's will order one for me with no guarantee and they have no idea what it will look like..
here is the one i like.The Amazing Peacock Mantis Shrimp - YouTube