Mandarin finally posed for a shot

To bad i had to use a high ISO or it would have been a really sweet shot. (to much noise)
Just wanted to share it.

4173909097_c8aa5643dd_b.jpg

The mandarin is about 6 months in the tank and is growing and plumping up nicely :shades:

tektite

Nice shot! That's not that bad of noise, a good noise removal program like Noiseware would take it right out. I use it all the time with my image editing.

OneLove87

great shot, i love that type of fish, i was always considering a mandarin, what is needed to support a fish like that, i have a 38 gallon tank with 2 korilia 2s, and t-5 nova extreme pro,

StirCrayzy

great shot, i love that type of fish, i was always considering a mandarin, what is needed to support a fish like that, i have a 38 gallon tank with 2 korilia 2s, and t-5 nova extreme pro,

They are easy to fall in love with, but even easier to starve
... Do LOTS of research, and be very cautious of trying to support one with less than a couple year old system, also especially difficult with less than 65 gal tank with 100lbs of LR.
If you read up, you will find what you need to know.
Those of us who are succesful, know the difficulty involved, and would be more than happy to discuss (PM or start a thread)

Sorry for the ThreadJack !

Awesome shot !!!

Great picture. I know snapping shots like that are very difficult and require lots of patience. I got a pic of my mandarin about a week ago and I thought that turned out good. But this is much better!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Wow! That is a GREAT pic! And I didn't hear any "noise" when I looked at it and I had my speakers on HIGH!

LOL!!