Macor's RSM 250 build

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
looks kind of like my sinularia before it sheds or when it's pouting. Here's a photo of mine when happy.
P4150090.jpg

Possibly another type of leather, they can look pretty similar when they pout.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Its certainly a leather. As for specifics I'm at a loss. However pouting is normal for em. The shed n magically get bigger. U should b ready or real close to add after 6 months.

........wet floors add character.

macor64

thinking about a tankmate for my yellow tang and pair of clowns. Any suggestions? I really like the flame angel, but I've read that they nip at coral and I don't want that. Goby's seem to be a safe choice.

macor64

been a while since I posted. been busy with high graduations and vacation. But here are the latest additions:
frogspawn1.jpg
and
candy_coral1.jpg

macor64

Yes he is a starry blenny and after some initial aggression from Luna the tang, things have settled down.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Really nice blenny! I'm between the midas and the starry blenny but you are influencing me to go starry!

macor64

I've noticed some growth on one of my corals that I can't identify and it seems to be growing over some of the polyps:

overgrown_candy_coral.jpg

Any ideas what it is and how to get rid of it?

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
looks like blue clavularia to me. I believe Uslanja is inundated with it as well. It's pretty but can easily spread. I have one rock dedicated to it, but I'm OCD about not letting it touch anything else in my tank.

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I have no idea, sorry. Maybe one of those lasers you get for aiptasia. If you find something, please share.