MACNA XXII ~ 2010 - Orlando!

lcstorc

I guess I might as well buy my ticket. Unless they rope me into working.
Everybody get here a day early and come visit me. I'm only an hour away.

TylerHaworth

I might have to make the journey for this one! My parents have a home in Clearwater, and I can fly there for cheap then drive over!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Julie and I are IN!!!

Lynn are you gonna help with our "arrangements"? Since you know the area and all!!

I'm tickled it's there next year!! It's ON!!! :)

Tyler what do you mean "can fly there cheap"? Hook me up bro!!

TylerHaworth

Allegiant Air flies Non-stop Huntington, WV to St Pete/Clearwater for like $39 each way if you book in advance... The WV airport is about 20 minutes from my place, and the FL airport is about 15 mins from the front door of my parents place in Clearwater Beach... From front door to front door it's like 3.5 hours total travel time each way for under $100 round trip

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I've gotta see what's available out of Asheville,NC. Charlotte isn't out of the questions but Asheville would be SWEET.

seafansar

Awesome that's it's in Orlando, but why does it cost so much? And what's the difference between the reception and banquet?

Frankie

RS STAFF
Oh boy, I might have to sign up for this one. I have missed two so far. My friend Bernard is in NJ right now calling me every day letting me know what I have been missing. :(
Are we going to get a booth this year?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Awesome that's it's in Orlando, but why does it cost so much? And what's the difference between the reception and banquet?

It's worth EVERY penny!!

Reception is just a casual thing where-as the banquet ROCKS (or it did in Atlanta). I say "GO ALL OUT!"

Oh boy, I might have to sign up for this one. I have missed two so far. My friend Bernard is in NJ right now calling me every day letting me know what I have been missing. :(
Are we going to get a booth this year?

Man it would be SWEET to meet you bro!!

Booth?

I'm going too!!! already planning.. woo hoo
You'll have a BLAST!!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Man it would be SWEET to meet you bro!!

Booth?
You'll have a BLAST!!
We use to get a booth to promote the forum. Lynn Ran the last one. Here is a cool picture of her with Billy98 :D
DSC_0157.JPG

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Ahh yes! I remember that picture. That was my first year at RS and I wasn't really "with-it" in regards of who is who etc.

lcstorc

Really it was Travis with Lynn helping.
It would be really cool if we could do one again. I learned a lot the first time and we could really promote the site even better this time.
Plus it is close to home so if we needed something that we forgot that would be easy too.
Hmmm

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Really it was Travis with Lynn helping.
It would be really cool if we could do one again. I learned a lot the first time and we could really promote the site even better this time.
Plus it is close to home so if we needed something that we forgot that would be easy too.
Hmmm

:thumber:

I like this idea!!