Macna 2013

kyle4201

Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound,, it was also a pleasure meeting you at MACNA even if so brief , hopefully in Denver we can get a few more from RS to meet up ,, it was also nice meeting Kyle and his lovely wife,, today instead of looking thru the glass or acrylic of a fish tank to see corals and fish i was looking through goggles at Key Biscayne National Park snorkeling on the coral reef then went down to Key Largo and ate some yellow snapper stuffed with crab meat and some Boston clam chowder for supper, what a week it has been ,,,,,,
glad you had fun in my neck of the woods. The snorkeling and diving down here is unreal. I go as often as I can. :)it was also a pleasure meeting you guys and I look forward to seeing you again next year

Mike Johnson

Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound,, it was also a pleasure meeting you at MACNA even if so brief , hopefully in Denver we can get a few more from RS to meet up ,, it was also nice meeting Kyle and his lovely wife,, today instead of looking thru the glass or acrylic of a fish tank to see corals and fish i was looking through goggles at Key Biscayne National Park snorkeling on the coral reef then went down to Key Largo and ate some yellow snapper stuffed with crab meat and some Boston clam chowder for supper, what a week it has been ,,,,,,

It's bad enough that you went to MACNA and I didn't, but you have to rub it in with snorkeling on the reef and stuffed snapper!

Mike Johnson

Kyle, I'm a dual resident and have a Florida driver's license and commercial fishing license. We're bringing the boat down in September and October. Maybe I'll look you up?

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Kyle, I'm a dual resident and have a Florida driver's license and commercial fishing license. We're bringing the boat down in September and October. Maybe I'll look you up?
That would be WAY COOL for the two of you to meet up & have some SW FUN :thumbup:

ReefApprentice

Well time for my pictures :)
one of the ORAs goldflake maroons that caught my eye
goldflakemarron_zps363f2d35.jpg

A creative way to use GSP weed like properties
gspusefulway_zps5c96a456.jpg

Some of the colorful scolys that were up for sale
securedownload_zps7522a299.jpg

A long tank shot of one of the coral vendors tank
longtank_zps9f92e371.jpg

More scolys
scoly_zpsd9b4e935.jpg

Some plate corals and acans
plateacan_zps68676598.jpg

One of the jellyfish tanks being displayed
jellyfishtank_zpsa3a10b49.jpg

Kevin Kohens speaker presentation
kevinspeaker_zps3a80b811.jpg

ORAs tank
oratank_zps0a8d8baa.jpg

ORAs designer clowns :jester:
oraclownfish_zpsc88f7c9c.jpg

yankieman

It's bad enough that you went to MACNA and I didn't, but you have to rub it in with snorkeling on the reef and stuffed snapper!

LOL what can I say ? hmmm well next year damn it come to MACNA and maybe we can get a few more RS folk there and have a party!!!!

yankieman

And DianaKay you should be close enough next year to drag your family and make it too they had a whole room for the kids and spouses to hang out LOL