Looking to sell everything

degibson84

I am going to be moving in May and need to sell everything. looking to sell everything at once pick up would be prefered as i dont have the supplies needed to ship everything. Tank is 45g with stand but would like to keep that if possible but willing to part with. I will try and get some new pics up in the next day or two

about 30 lbs live sand
about 50 lbs live rock
bi-color blenny
hundreds of purple mushrooms and purple with green stripes.
Purple Candy Cane coral with green centers 5 in the colony
1 Marshall Islands electric blue hermit
10-20 red reef hermits
10+ Nassarius snails not sure exact number as they are in the sand
1 sand sifting star fish
35 dwarf ceriths
12-15 florida ceriths
2 or 3 large nerites
2 or 3 Margarita black snails
36" 96 watt power compact
CPR Bak Pak HOB Skimmer with new accela pump
CPR HOB Ruge with 10 lbs of sand and two small pieces of rubble rock and loaded with Cheato
Korilia 1 powerhead
a Rio powerhead not sure what number it is in the back behind rock for flow in the back of the tank.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
if you put a price on all &/or each pieces, bet it would get some more attention

being they have to be local to pickup... the better price, the further someone might be willing to drive - food for thought :)

degibson84

if you put a price on all &/or each pieces, bet it would get some more attention

being they have to be local to pickup... the better price, the further someone might be willing to drive - food for thought :)

I'm still trying to get some good pics so i can say how much i would like to get out of each piece.

degibson84

ok here are some pics not very good but i guess its as good as i can get.

main tank shot
DSCN1908.jpg

these mushroom rocks for $20 each circle is one $20 rock
DSCN1903-1.jpg

DSCN1905-1.jpg

DSCN1907-1.jpg

this rock for $40 it is a little bigger piece of LR with more shrooms on it
DSCN1904-1.jpg

this one $40 as it is about a 4 inch branch rock with quite a bit of striped shrooms
DSCN1909-1.jpg

this one will be $50 as it is a pretty big piece surface area wise with lots of striped shrooms medium small and even some babies and a nice large purple as well as a few medium sized ones
DSCN1902-1.jpg

6 headed candy cane for $45
DSCN1906-1.jpg

degibson84

this picture is really hard to see but it is a nice piece of LR with some purple and striped shrooms. it will be $30
DSCN1912-1.jpg

and here is the Electric blue leg would llike to get $7 which is what i paid for him
Hermit.jpg

degibson84

over time about 5 years i started with just a few small rocks with the different types of mushrooms and they spawned on to other rocks and even the sand bed