Looking for an overflow?

Jeremy0322

IMG_7636.jpg

The screen is just attached at the top and then can be attached at the bottom if you want to, but I dont have it done in that picture.

oh i see! the lexan has slots for a piece of lexan/screen to slide in. i thought those slots were cut all the way through and you only slide a screen in without the lexan. (i think thats how it works)

maybe you can add like a "U" shaped piece of lexan on the bottom of the side flaps to keep the screens in place. Like give enough room to slide it up and then down in place? (get what im saying?)

Jeremy0322

maybe you can add like a "U" shaped piece of lexan on the bottom of the side flaps to keep the screens in place. Like give enough room to slide it up and then down in place? (get what im saying?)

I dont think i do actually :( How hard would it be to make a picture?

Hey Jeremy,

This is what i was trying to explain... Its not a great drawing but then again its paint.. haha. Let me know if you dont get it.
scrubber.jpg

Just got my order! It looks even better in person! Once i have my 90 up and running ill get pictures of the rack in action. Thanks Jeremy!:thumber:

Jeremy0322

Just got my order! It looks even better in person! Once i have my 90 up and running ill get pictures of the rack in action. Thanks Jeremy!:thumber:

Yea, I figured it was just the long weekend that had delayed the package a little, it always happens. I am happy you are happy with it, and we all want pics when it gets installed!

Yea, I figured it was just the long weekend that had delayed the package a little, it always happens. I am happy you are happy with it, and we all want pics when it gets installed!

Im still working on getting the substrate for my 90g but once i do the cycle will begin and pictures to follow soon after.

Jeremy0322

Thread seemed to die for a while, its all good though. Anyways, I got a bunch more lexan in today, but am slowly running out of time to use it and ordered have been somewhat slow lately. The pieces I got are...

(9) 32" x 12"

This is 1/4" stuff, for a 12" x 12" piece its 8 dollars alone, and for a 12" x 48" piece its 32, so I am just going to sell these individually for $15 a sheet, it seems like a fair price to me. So, if you are interested in any of it let me know.

IMG_7996.jpg

IMG_7997.jpg

IMG_7998.jpg

Clear Lexan* Polycarbonate 9034 Sheeting - US Plastic Corporation

Jeremy0322

Squidy - you know this already but I pm'd you back haha

Fatality - thanks for the bump big homie!

I have been swamped lately but im really hoping I can be on more often once I get moved and settled and everything, I never realized how much work it was moving:smack:

Jeremy0322

If there is anyone out there that has been waiting for me to start this back up we will have a small window next weekend. I will be at home the 2nd through the 6th and can probably pump a few things out, atleast get everything cut and then bring back to NC with me to build. Let me know if anyone is interested in ANYTHING, I could sure use the extra cash right now haha