Look at what you guys did!

greneis7

So I had been reading everyone's updates and looking at new pictures for quite some time. My little guy asked me more than once to come sit with him on the couch, to which I replied - Give Mommy just one more minute. After a bit, I realized he stopped asking me and when I turned to see why...
Wesley001.jpg

So I carried him upstairs, brushed his teeth, and he told me we can read the book tomorrow, "I'm too tired Momma." Poor little guy. You guys should really be less entertaining, I'm slacking off on my mommy duties!!! lol :smack:

greneis7

So here I am on the site (again) checking for update. My four year old just told me that I "spend too much time reading those words Mom." Whoops!

GrendelPrime

u should read him reef chronicles as bed time stories...visions of diy tanks dancing through his head..lol

DaveK

So here I am on the site (again) checking for update. My four year old just told me that I "spend too much time reading those words Mom." Whoops!

He's lucky I wasn't reading to him. When I would read stories to my nephews or friends kids, I'd read them all the stuff on the title pages, even the copyright information and edition number, dedication and so on.

If they ask me to skip all that, I'd just say with a straight face, "that's the best part!" (grin)

SecretAgent

Oh my gosh Jen! That is just too precious! Bless his heart.....

I would LMBO if he woke up and told you he dreamed your tank was a dunk tank and you were the dunkee....ROFL.....gettin his revenge in his dreams

greneis7

Poor kid doesn't have a clue what is about to happen... I was at Mom's today and was looking at everything she is giving me. Holy Moses! I'm going to post pictures on my thread in a bit, but he might soon become an orphan! His mommy is going to be breathing this project for awhile.