Lethals RSM 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Thank you everyone for the kind and wonderful words. What a great bunch of people you all are. Slowly getting back to normality so i'll try to catch up with what i've missed.

dmatt88

Its an extended family buddy. Welcome back.

........I have nothing intelligent left to say.

sk8rdn

lethal said:
Thank you everyone for the kind and wonderful words. What a great bunch of people you all are. Slowly getting back to normality so i'll try to catch up with what i've missed.

Welcome back, my friend.

What'd you miss? Just a whole bunch of goofing off and foolishness... Maybe from fish stuff thrown in from time to time....

...."Fish" Happens!....

Funlad3

Glad things are starting to get better again. We missed you!

lethal

Thanks again guys. So Bill, did you get that financial advice from Matt? Hope he didn't charge you too much.

sk8rdn

lethal said:
Thanks again guys. So Bill, did you get that financial advice from Matt? Hope he didn't charge you too much.

I never did pm him. But I believe he was talking refinancing type stuff. The wife and I are only 3 years into our mortgage, and she had damn good credit, so we got a great rate on it. Wouldn't want to refinance at this point as we would loose the small amount of equity we do have.

...."Fish" Happens!....

lethal

Thanks Randy. We're stumbling through but the kids took it harder than I thought. We only got them back to school yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.