Lethals RSM 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

reeferman

hey Leigh,have you ever heard of an aussie band called Dawes?they sound just like Jackson Browne,not sure if your familiar,easy listening classic rock.not bad at all.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
hey Leigh,have you ever heard of an aussie band called Dawes?they sound just like Jackson Browne,not sure if your familiar,easy listening classic rock.not bad at all.

No Reggie, I can't say that i've heard of them but i'll check em out.

reeferman

check em out,growing up,my Dad was ,and still is,a huge Jackson Browne fan so i grew to love them.listening to xm the other day i heard Dawes and it was just like listening to JB.took me back a few years.
by your request,ive been listening to the Silversun Pickups and their pretty good,thanks for the heads up.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Just had a listen to them on Myspace and not bad at all, good chillin music. I don't think they're aussie though...American is my guess. Have you heard of Fleet Foxes? I can't stop listening to them. I'm taking my daughter to her first concert early next year...Two Door Cinema Club, an indy band from Ireland. It's great to see her getting into independent bands and not the top 40 crap! Must be my influence :). How's the tank buddy?

reeferman

im not sure what their nationality is,my Dad said they were Aussie.he is 70 years old so his internet searching skills may not be honed!
awesome on the daughters choice of music,my boys pretty much listen to what i do.
tank is doing really well,i snapped some pics today but they turned out like crap so ill hold off on posting them.iphone pics suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.