Leo's RED SEA MAX 250(D) JOURNEY!

silver97

Dang your'e lucky... I wish I could have gotten a tank like that for free! And with all the bells and whistles.... But I wouldn't have room for it anyway
Good Luck!

Leo

Silver97. This wasn't free. It was used and for a very good price, but all the modifications, pumps. Sumps etc were not cheap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karp

Silver97. This wasn't free. It was used and for a very good price, but all the modifications, pumps. Sumps etc were not cheap!

Hey,

You said your sump was an RS-75? looking to add one to my system and actually looking for suggestions.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics

Leo

Hey,

You said your sump was an RS-75? looking to add one to my system and actually looking for suggestions.
Nope. It is from advanced acrylics. The owner is nice, but was not easy to do business with. But the product is solid. Very happy with it.

silver97

Oh, the way you wrote it originally I interpreted as you got it for free! My bad.
I figured you payed for the modifications though. I'll edit my original comment to "Dang you're lucky... wish I could have gotten a tank like that at a good price!"

Leo

Lol. I'm sorry. Did not mean to confuse you or anyone for that matter.