Kyles blood, sweet and TEARS!!! :)

kyle4201

oops, sorry guys,, those pix were of the 1st week, (the tank was so clean and pretty). I have since added lots of rock. check out the pic of the canopy sliding supports I made. you can see some of it there. I have more since then also. ,,, MAN I WISH I would have joined this group BEFORE I started my tank!!! :). you guys r great!
20130701_183359_zps2206092b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

kyle4201

I will look into the RO system, maybe in a few months. Untill then I make sure I get salt water from same place to insure same quality. Im saving that link to the system you posted. If u say its good then thats the 1 ill get when im ready 4 it. :)

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
OMG you have a BLOCK M?!?!?!? That's my alma mater!! GO BLUE!!

Side note: I was in the marching band - the only female trombone player to be in the top 10 (during my years)! I also did the fanfare band that went around the stadium - go go Bullwinkle!!

kyle4201

COOL!!! you should see my 1st freshwater tank,,, it took me 6 hours to cut & glue the glass to separate yellow and Blue stones.
20130308_231949_zps90027d16.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20130311_194713_zps28dc8cc4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20130319_063920_zps636fdf82.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
One thing is for sure, with your handyman skills and the guidance of the great folks here, your tank is gonna rock in the coming months :)

Someone is a UofM fan that lives in Florida. I bet u get harassed alot. Probably as much as i do living in TN. Sorry to go off topic, but hail to the victors, lets go Blue.

Mjcj34g

Try living in morgantown West Virginia and being from Michigan!!! WVU fans are always trying to burn my house down!
Cool looking tanks BTW!!!

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Just my $.02 worth but, have you been thinking of possibly adding more LR in the future?

kyle4201

but a lot of people are telling me I should do that, so I'm probably going to end up doing it. I prefer the more open space look, but whatever is better for the guests in my aquarium ill probably do
20130710_225638_zps54c82ec1.jpg