Kyle's Big Reef (220 gallon)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
We just set up a little pico tank so I could put them in there. I have a friend who has all the live food cultures going so that isn't a problem, who knows? Maybe, but I doubt it.

ve9yza7y.jpg

They would look AMAZING in the SpongeBob tank & I bet Kyle would LOVE taking care of them! Good plan!
Would love to follow along on that one. :D

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
We just set up a little pico tank so I could put them in there. I have a friend who has all the live food cultures going so that isn't a problem, who knows? Maybe, but I doubt it.

ve9yza7y.jpg

Whoooo....Lives in a pineapple under the sea????

If your getting that actual Hawaiian Naso Male....I'm jealous. He's beautiful! I can't wait to see him in Kyle's tank also. Hurry, Hurry:)

LSUFireGal

Whoooo....Lives in a pineapple under the sea????

If your getting that actual Hawaiian Naso Male....I'm jealous. He's beautiful! I can't wait to see him in Kyle's tank also. Hurry, Hurry:)

These sponge bob figures used to be in the actual reef tank. So glad he agreed to their new home. Lol.

Yes that is the actual fish. He is gorgeous. Will be QTing in my dining room this week. My husband is going to kill me when he sees another water filled box in the house,but it is only temporary.

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
These sponge bob figures used to be in the actual reef tank. So glad he agreed to their new home. Lol.

Yes that is the actual fish. He is gorgeous. Will be QTing in my dining room this week. My husband is going to kill me when he sees another water filled box in the house,but it is only temporary.

Awesome, can't wait to see him in the tank!

LSUFireGal

Guess I need to post this again. He is enjoying his new home and the tank has been peaceful since he hit the water. I think the Sohal knows heis no longer the boss and is just another pretty face. LOL

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Their's a new sherif in town and his name is Naso lituratus.

One of my favorite marine fish:)

Congrats!

LSUFireGal

So last night I was digging through the big box of stuff that came with my set up bc I was going to set up the auto feeder. Don't know why but I opened one of the apex boxes and this little gem was I there.
2013-09-21210820.png

Is this better than a traditional refractometer? I assume as long as it is calibrated it would be better right?

LSUFireGal

Cool. I was hoping it would be a good one. This is easy enough for me to let Kyle do himself. He is going to be thrilled!