nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Latest full tank shot.

9147692173_5d31ae660f_h.jpg

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
WOW Kevin, those babies are going to be hatched into pretty reef homes! Are the clown pairs acting like there could be eggs laid anytime soon?

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Thanks Diana. Only the maroons and the B&W have shown their "dance" so far :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Very BRIGHT & pretty :snshne:
Wondering :ponder2: before the fry hatch, will you have to remove corals to keep the babies safe?

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Very BRIGHT & pretty :snshne:
Wondering :ponder2: before the fry hatch, will you have to remove corals to keep the babies safe?

Thanks Diana. I have actually broken up a pot and put a piece each vertically for them to spawn. These can be easily removed.

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Well the red soft coral has opened up nicely and has doubled its size from phythoplankton blasts every alternate day :) Tank now is almost full bar one small spot for a blue colored coral. My local lfs has just received a nice shipment of blue sponge that should complete my coral collection :)

My tank is running on Prodibio Biodigest|Bioptim + Reefbooster biweekly dosing.

Full tank shot

9171352939_d6666b3897_h.jpg

Sump (bi weekly cleaning of detritus from the refugium - Nitrates and Phosphates now almost undetectable)

9184243528_57b15d2d41_h.jpg

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
SantaMonica - my thoughts exactly lol

Added the last piece of coral today - blue sponge

9209112398_6a8cb70448_b.jpg

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Is your pretty new red coral a Carnation Tree Coral (Dendronephthya sp.)?

Glenn - yes I believe it is :) Did some research before buying it so hopefully all goes well.

Video of tank.

[video=youtube;LC7W_L9uel8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC7W_L9uel8[/video]

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Went to the LFS about an hour ago and they had a new shipment of corals from our local reef. I was practically drooling at the size of those corals and since they were local, prices were extremely reasonable. Saw an Elegance Coral about the size of my face, I kid you not :thumbup: There were also a bunch of Ricordeas that were begging to be bought LOL

Naj117

Went to the LFS about an hour ago and they had a new shipment of corals from our local reef. I was practically drooling at the size of those corals and since they were local, prices were extremely reasonable. Saw an Elegance Coral about the size of my face, I kid you not :thumbup: There were also a bunch of Ricordeas that were begging to be bought LOL

Kevin mate, you have got some absolutely stunning coral there mate any chance you can send me some over lol!

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Kevin mate, you have got some absolutely stunning coral there mate any chance you can send me some over lol!

Many thanks bro for the kind comments. If you live within my area I would gladly frag them for you :)

Naj117

Many thanks bro for the kind comments. If you live within my area I would gladly frag them for you :)

I live in London but have many clients from Malaysia a lot of whom I consider friends as Malaysians happen to be some of the nicest people on earth and I deal with ppl from all over the world and can ask them to bring some back

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I live in London but have many clients from Malaysia a lot of whom I consider friends as Malaysians happen to be some of the nicest people on earth and I deal with ppl from all over the world and can ask them to bring some back

Thanks mate :) If you happen to have anyone going over to England soon, maybe you can ask them to contact me (I'm in Penang) and we'll try to see what we can work out. Might need to check if there are any restrictions on carrying live corals over to England though upon entry.