Keeping up with the school

Lily

Okay that is really cracking me up, I never thought of all of the alternative uses for it but it would be a great rain indicator :) . The tank is a light oak rectangular deep tank, perfect for Angels or frags. It is not drilled, it is on a stand which has 3 doors evenly spaced . The demensions are length 72" x 24" deep and 18" wide. It is a simple tank that has 4 glass panels for the top and a single 40 watt 72" long light. The tank does not have any leaks, chips or cracks I have had it up for 7 years, it has a new 405 canister Fluval . Selling tank , gravel, fish everything will be sold all at one time. Working out the price details at the moment.

lcstorc

Go with local options in most cases. Craigslist, local newspaper, employee newsletter. Shipping makes it not worth it in most cases.

Meanwhile a big RS hello to all of you new guys from the dark side. Not sure where that is but like Frankie says it doesn't matter.

We're a fun group that likes to share information.
The one thing about RS is that we can be rather pesky about pics. So all of you people padding your post counts (j/k) get some chronicles started with some pics.

Lily

I would love to post some pic's, tried earlier today and it was very confusing !! . Got lost in the process , tried to email it from Photoshop and I sent it to my email here but it did not show up so will continue to work on that until I am successful. I will not give up !

:surrender: Dorothy :spinner:

Stacef

Go with local options in most cases. Craigslist, local newspaper, employee newsletter. Shipping makes it not worth it in most cases.

Meanwhile a big RS hello to all of you new guys from the dark side. Not sure where that is but like Frankie says it doesn't matter.

We're a fun group that likes to share information.
The one thing about RS is that we can be rather pesky about pics. So all of you people padding your post counts (j/k) get some chronicles started with some pics.

Us from 'site x' or the dark side.. are very pesky about sharing pics too! We always insist on it..We have all always shared, so don't worry! :laughroll

plecosword

Hahahahahahaha OMG you guys make my stumach ache from laughing so much ! Lily, mAybe you can star a bid so you don't have to figure out the price

Lily

Omg I finally was able to post my 1st picture, it's not the best but it shows the 125 gal tank . It took me all day, did not eat or drink a thing trying to figure this photo posting issue out but now I can at least sleep knowing I have learned something new.. Thanks again for the link Nativevaman :) It is in Lilypads photo bucket.