Keeping up with the school

Stacef

Hi all!
:happywalk Following my fellow friends from another world. Currently I have a 20g FOWLR that has been up for about 4 months. Also--a 90g freshwater. Also--I have a 220 sitting empty in the basement waiting to be set up!

Other than that, I work out of my house, so find plenty of time to help others and research.

SJS

Hey there stace!!! I finally posted pics of the longest build ever!!! Glad to see you here!:hug1: Dont you love all the icons!!!!

Stacef

Thanks everyone! Steph... It took me a minute to realize it was you... being just SJS. Wow these smileys are smileys are.. overwhelming, soo many decisions on which to use..:ponder2:

SJS

Thanks everyone! Steph... It took me a minute to realize it was you... being just SJS. Wow these smileys are smileys are.. overwhelming, soo many decisions on which to use..:ponder2:

The full name was a little much....

Stacef

Agreed it was a little long. I don't have much time now to look over everything, I wish I did, this is exciting hahaha.

rlcline76

Will someone go and get Mucci! I know I told him where we are, but I do not want him alone over there. Maybe he needs more persuasion. Tell him I will not shut up about it until he registers here.

SJS

Will someone go and get Mucci! I know I told him where we are, but I do not want him alone over there. Maybe he needs more persuasion. Tell him I will not shut up about it until he registers here.

I'll go get him!!! (I gotta do all the dirty work!!)

rlcline76

Someone needs to go get him...I can't! Tell Mucci not to make me call him again! Maybe intimidating him a little will help!

I could be waiting for awhile, but I am waiting for Brian to get bored and email me (pogodzib). I am going to wait instead of actively snagging him. I need to make sure he is ripe before I do anything.

SJS

Someone needs to go get him...I can't! Tell Mucci not to make me call him again! Maybe intimidating him a little will help!

I could be waiting for awhile, but I am waiting for Brian to get bored and email me (pogodzib). I am going to wait instead of actively snagging him. I need to make sure he is ripe before I do anything.

Sent him a pm and told him I needed some personal info from him - figured the mystery would peak his curiosity - when he emails me I'll give him step by step directions and the appropriate threats from Becky!! That should do it!!

emccullough1

Stace I will send a Welcome from the sunny south. Good to see you made it. I love the way this site is setup every thing is so much easier. You don't have to guess how to do thing just give a sticky a read. looks to me some one done us a favor when they tried to :ignore: our friends.