Just had the best reaction.

Had someone in for a little renovation quote when he passed by the 100g with all the lions in it. Of course they all came beating it to the front to beg and the workers eyes almost popped out. Next thing he was calling his walkie talkie guy at another house down the way to come over and look at this "crazy awesomeness".

It's kind of fun to see people's reactions who aren't in the hobby.

I swear people peek in our front window trying to see what the blue glow is.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I swear people peek in our front window trying to see what the blue glow is.

Yes that's what we hear a lot! My last house was up on a hill over-looking the local main street Waynesville. At night when no one was home (no house lights just the T5's) it looked like an alien ship was inside our home.

Next time I'll hit him up for discount!

They probably thought you were like the Adam's family.

lbiminiblue

Had someone in for a little renovation quote when he passed by the 100g with all the lions in it. Of course they all came beating it to the front to beg and the workers eyes almost popped out. Next thing he was calling his walkie talkie guy at another house down the way to come over and look at this "crazy awesomeness".

It's kind of fun to see people's reactions who aren't in the hobby.

ChrisOaty

When my ex moved into her place last year she thought the neighbors were doing some crazy science experiments every night. Hah, when I came by one night I told her it was just some guy with a 20k MH over his reef.

I live in California..... they are probably looking to see what I'm growing up in here.