Jusbechillin's 210 gallon Build

Oh yeah making some progress with the wife.....

Since I got the black clowns she wanted she has taken interest in the tank.
She is coming up with names for all of the fish. lol

Purple tang- Elvis
Yellow tang- Spongebob
Orange shoulder- Frank Sinatra
Black clowns- ricky and lucy
Scooters- #1 and #2
Blue Hippo- Stevie Wonder (I swear the fish is blind)
Pink Trigger- Pinky

Anyways I figured someone would get a kick out of the progress with the wife!

well it was bound to happen.... Put a bunch of tangs together....

ICHsplosion! anyways I think it actually was the Pinktail I bought from the LFS. There was a blue hippo in BAD shape in the same tank for the two days it was at the store...

Ive got my 40 watt UV running 24/7 as of today and the lights are kicked down from 10hours a day to 4 1/2.........

Also soaking/defrosting food in fresh squeezed garlic juice

And a funny one for you too.
The pinktail likes to eat from my hand but as I was showing him off to someone that came over to buy some of my food the Vampire bit my finger so hard it drew blood! LOL Guess I need to watch him a little closer! He really does have some large teeth.

Ich is looking a TON better today. I hope that its not just going to come back stronger in a day or two. I am counting on my UV to eliminate a bunch of them... well see!

Can you see my lovely teeth?
DSC_0011_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

He hasn't touched any of the four cleaner shrimp yet nor have I whitnessed him grazing any corals. Im sure hell eat my crabs but they like to knock stuff over anyways so have at em!

Well I hit up two local stores with some birthday cash and feel like I got some good deals. I picked up some orange, red, and green zoas, an green open brain, green gonoporia, and a red donut coral for $120.

Ill get some pics when they cheer up a bit.

bratyboy2

wow i love the trigger u have just beautiful and for some reason i knew i could find someone on here that would have one in their reef tank!!! lol i cant wait for the new pictures to get posted

Jeremy0322

Guess it just goes to show you that anything can be "safe". Just depends on the individual situation i suppose.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

I guess I need some help getting better pics... These are pretty blurry once blown up...

Maybe a Tripod would help rather than free handing it?
Nikon D40x

Well I put my first SPS in. A frag of a pink/orange monti cap... I think Pinky ate half of it already... So much for reef safe.. Sigh.. I didnt whiteness it myself but what else could have happened to it?

Yup pinky is the pinktail trigger. anyone heard of them eating sps? I didnt see him do it but the piece I put in the tank now seems about half the size. I cant think of any other culprits in my tank.