June '08 Photo Contest~

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
don't say that.....you know good and well that's gonna cause "Them" to drag this thread down the toilet.. any mention of balls or underwear is certain disaster for a thread *s*

Actually if we were having a photo contest for "Best Algae Covered Read Wall" I'd win it HANDS DOWN :D

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
don't say that.....you know good and well that's gonna cause "Them" to drag this thread down the toilet.. any mention of balls or underwear is certain disaster for a thread *s*

Actually if we were having a photo contest for "Best Algae Covered Read Wall" I'd win it HANDS DOWN :D

Algae covered reef balls, is even funnier!:lol:

brikeibur

LOL!! .......trying to get on track and remember what I was going to post 'BEFORE' I read all the 'reef ball' comments.....:lol: :away:

Thanks bunches guys! I actually miss Elmer too.:tears: He worried me to death, but he was sooo interesting to watch when he would come out of hiding!

And yeah, you guys were right, he was a young snowflake moray eel, who we think ate some nasauri snails and died (our best guess is he coudn't digest the shell??). :waa:

Stacy

brikeibur

OH, and here is you a quick Elmer fix Dentoid!!! :cry1:
......in the second one it actually looks like he may be eyeing that snail afterall!!!!:eek:

12wksSep15200797w.jpg

8wksAug06200767.jpg

(....ignore the very large bristle worm above Elmer's head......:rocket: )

brikeibur

Brikeibur: I LOVE the first pic, but for the contest, I think think the third is the best.

Thanks!! I love the first one too......

BUT, I also agree that the other two shows off the actual cave and rock work a little better. I'll probably end up going with the last one, so thanks everyone for the advice!! :)