June '08 Photo Contest~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:bouncer: It's photo contest time again!!

June's photo contest theme will be aquascapes!!

Winner will receive an $50 Gift Certificate from Pacific East Aquaculture donated by Frankie! Thanks Frankie~ :thumbup:

In addition, the winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month!

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be of your tank's aquascaping,
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to the June '08 Photo Contest gallery by midnight (EST) June 2nd!
Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available June 3rd and will remain open through the 13th.
NOTE: Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!

Once you upload your photo into the June '08 Photo Contest gallery , please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~~

Triggerjay

...... OK, I'll play... here is a preview. I will eed to get a better pic though:
tank001.jpg

Great prize Frankie! I need to sponsor one of these!

Jason

Triggerjay

I can't wait for all the "I have a cyano outbreak" posts after everyone re-arranges their scape for the contest! :)

Jason

BarbMazz

Thanks, Frankie... good prize! I'll get my feet wet in the contest.. my tank is very new, but what the heck, right?

fulltankshotmay122.jpg

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Jason, you should be in the contest for the best stand! Great aquascape too!

Barb, that's awesome!

Triggerjay

Jason, you should be in the contest for the best stand!

Thanks! I could park a truck on the stand, but the canopy is a different story. I was in a hurry to get it done, and bought wood that was already slightly warped. The warpage continued, as the humidity helped it along and now it looks like poo! I am going to build a new canopy though. I will use hardwood screwed to an aluminum frame for this one I think...

ok, Back on topic.. Barb! Your tank looks awesome!

Jason

prow

man i dont think i can show my scaping with just one shot. my nano's are gone and i have not started the scaping on the new tank yet. the 115gal is still going but tore up. is it ok if i use a old pic, when i first setup the 115gal? it has most of the same rock, jsut doesnt look like it.

reefer4200

i wanna post mine but i have all my zoa "for sale" rocks just sitting in sand bed and it really throws off the beauty of my tank. Im posting regardless!! :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Very impressive "Scaping" group. Honestly I am amazed at the beauty each of you have created there. WOWIE! :)