June '07 Photo Contest

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:bouncer: It's photo contest time again!!

June's photo contest theme will be Gobies, Dragonets, Blennies and Jawfish!

Winner will receive a 15 oz ceramic coffee mug sporting their photo! In addition, the winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month :thumbup:

Please review the entry regulations below and GOOD LUCK!!

Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be of a gobie, dragonet, blennie or jawfish.
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to this gallery by midnight (EST) May 31st: June '07 Photo Contest Gallery
Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available June 1st and will remain open through the 8th.

Once you upload your photo into the June '07 Photo Contest Gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~~ :)

Last edited:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I am waiting on a gallery to be created but you guys can begin searching your photos and taking new pics! :dance: I can't wait to see the pics of these adorable fish!

lcstorc

Oh my! This one is going to be very tough. I can't wait to see everybody's pics of these very cool fish.

prow

nice topic. there should be some good ones, i cant wait to see all the pic's.

woolfe

Oh man, your killing me. Earl (jawfish) opened his hole behind a rock not long ago. Before that he was front & center. I even had a feather duster in the sand near his hole. It looked like he was sitting under a palm tree when it was open. :snshne:

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this one. :lurk:

prow

so where do we post the pics? here or are we waiting for the gallery? where is the "gallery coming soon"?

Frankie

RS STAFF
so where do we post the pics? here or are we waiting for the gallery? where is the "gallery coming soon"?

And can i use Han Solo!? I have some neat idea's on how to take a picture with him all frozen like that. :):alien:

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
I can't participate but since I love Gobies I'll post a photo as a bump for the contest.:D

Attachments

• 164_6488.JPG
    164_6488.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 207

mps9506

I can't play either, but here is my shot:
DSC00457.jpg

lcstorc

Beautiful pics both of you. I am trying to decide on my favorite so I can enter it.
Mike, what kind of fish is that? My husband brought one home about 6 months ago but forgot the name. He has been a perfect tank inhabitant but I just never knew what kind he is.