July 2012 POTM Contest~

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
July's contest theme will be "Rics, Shrooms & Zoas"

1image_X.jpg

Winner will receive a gift from Reef Cleaners| Clean up Crews and Macroalgae. This month's prize will be:
$50 Gift Certificate from the gang at Reef Cleaners| Clean up Crews and Macroalgae

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
  • 1) ONE photo per contestant
  • 2) No heavily photoshopped photos are allowed. The photos should be as raw/normal/untouched as possible. Minimal editing such as cropping, brightness/contrast adjustments, and resizing are acceptable.
  • 3) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank).
  • 4) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed
  • 5) Past winners will be ineligible from entering future contests for a period of two (2) months - let's give others a chance to win
  • 6) Photos MUST be uploaded to the July 2012 POTM Gallery by midnight (EST) July 31st.

Sorry, no moderators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all eligible uploaded photos will be available after the upload deadline date.

NOTE: Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!July 2012 POTM Gallery

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Boy did we derail this thread. Oops.

.............stay thirsty my friend.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Allen - this could be related to the many post I have been seeing about members having problems loading pics hosted on RS since Travis last updated the vBulletin software.

Willie McDaries

Allen,I think you should run this contest another month,I hadn't even noticed it until today :D

just testing the system and it seems to be working fine.....

here's my entry....my ric garden

IMG_2711.jpg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Great pics - glad they are uploading !!! Keep them coming !

Dario for this contest... you have to upload your shrooms to a "special" RS folder/Gallery

see Rule #6 in the 1st post of this thread

6) Photos MUST be uploaded to the July 2012 POTM Gallery by midnight (EST) July 31st.

July 2012 POTM Photo Contest - ReefSanctuary Photos

NOTE: Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!July 2012 POTM Gallery

Tokalosh

Great pics - glad they are uploading !!! Keep them coming !

Dario for this contest... you have to upload your shrooms to a "special" RS folder/Gallery

see Rule #6 in the 1st post of this thread

6) Photos MUST be uploaded to the July 2012 POTM Gallery by midnight (EST) July 31st.

July 2012 POTM Photo Contest - ReefSanctuary Photos

It's there Glenn, I promise, thanks for the heads up.

Tok

lbiminiblue