Juan's RSM250 tank journey

kyley

Sorry for my late reply guys...
Terry, the dosing pump does dose the Alk, Ca together. But I have the tubes adding the one drop at a time in two completely separate areas of the back panel :)

Guys, a tip on eBay bidding... As some mentioned, you want to bid at the last minute. There are "bid sniping" tools out there you can use. I love this one - Bid-O-Matic - completely free and works great as long as you leave your computer running! Just don't bid at all and you have this tool setup to bid in the last 15 seconds of the auction. No worries about getting caught up in it and bidding more than you originally planned! Just wait for the next auction...

Cool new porcelain crab! Yours looks like the anemone variety? I just recently got the other type of porcelain crab. It's a really cool crab, but he ended up hiding in the back of one rock and just hangs out there. I can see him anytime I want, but not very well against the back wall! :(
BTW, is yours missing one of the two filter feeding arms? I only saw one in your video... Just curious...

Juan, good luck with the move. You keep yourself busier than any guy I know with all these tanks and now the move? Sheesh! I hope all goes well. Sad to hear about getting rid of the 250 though. Take care,
--Kyle

jpsika08

Kyle, thanks

Lost the bid at ebay, didn't want to play that final bidding game, though this tool you are suggesting looks really cool, I will try it.

The Porcelain Crab has one fan, should it have two?

kyley

Yeah, they normally have two. Here's a pic of mine from my tank thread (hard to get a good pic as he hides on this rock against the back wall):

porcelain_crab.jpg

Take care,
--Kyle

kyley

Yeah, foot in mouth tho; shouldn't have said anything... Yours is just unique! ;) Take care,
--Kyle

jpsika08

Thank you all for the best wishes, Tammy to tell you the truth I found about it because you asked, this house moving has been crazy and no internet near (excet for the iphone) nor any type of tv or news nearby.

The landslide is a catastrofe, pretty far away from the city, sadly as always, poor people were affected and many dead. :(

Hope 1357HA is fine.

Once again thank you for your concerns. :)

Dweezil

I'm very glad to hear you're okay! Now we just have to make sure our other Guatemalan is okay. :)

jpsika08

Thank you Leigh and Tammy.

Leigh, as of now I'm sleeping in the new house, yesterday we moved major furniture, beds, dinning table, etc. Also, the picotope 3g, it was the most difficult item of all, I moved it with two other people with all the inhabitants in it!!!! I just took 1 gallon out and brought it to the new house carrying it LOL no animal was harmed :thumbup:

1357HA

Thanks everyone, I´m also OK :hallo: . One thing that did happen is that a bridge, like 800 m. away from my home, was destroyed by a little river that got huge because of the rain (had no electricity for like 5 hours). Other that this, been sending food and monetary aid to the people that need it the most :hug1: and had been patient with the traffic jam that the little land slides and damaged roads have made.

1357HA

Juan, did you tried to feed your cardenal live pupos?
Mine got crazy with them…

Last edited: