Juan's RSM250 tank journey

clka

Good to hear that both our friends there are doing well!

Cheryl

Last edited:

vubben

Just catching up. Hope you're enjoying the new home and glad to hear you weren't affected by the landslides.

kyley

Glad to hear you were both okay! I heard about it and meant to check in. Juan, I know you're ditching the RSM 250, but you might be interested to know that someone found a way to do the fuge / sump you put so much work into planning! ;) Here's a link (item C). I'm considering one for my tank - need to look into his products a bit more... Take care,
--Kyle

jpsika08

Thank you all for the warm wishes :D

Harold,
No, tomorrow I have to go to El Arrecife to ask for some, I will feed these and let you know :) ; my fishes and corals are there right now ;( but I guess if there is a place where they'll be treated good, that is going to be the place.

Glad you're ok, too, yesterday there was another landslide at one of the main arteries to go up to another part of the city, no one was hurt but it was chaos to go up there (Carretera a El Salvador).

All the country main roads are collapsing :eek:

Thanks Randy, today is the first day I got my computer in as well as the internet connection yeeeyyy!!! sure is much nicer living here than the older house, I ran a Humid tester, in the new house it resulted in 75%, the older house had a humidity of 99%, and that is because the device only has two digits!

Kyle, that sump is exactly as Tom's configuration!!!! OMG, Tom, charge them some rights for using your design! LOL

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
It sounds like a real mess in some parts of Guatemala. Hopefully things will improve very quickly!