Joey's RSM 650 Tank Thread

Joeys Tank

Since I put the live rock in back last summer, several of my long-spine black urchins have grown from dime size to baseball size. I pulled three of the four larger ones for fear of them starving each other. Over the last couple of months, I have lost the Midas Blenny and one of the Chromis. Thinking it was the red brittle starfish, I pulled one of them as well which brings the total number of stars in the tank to 3. If I lose another fish, the serpent starfish is getting pulled (the carnivore of the group).

Joeys Tank

Thanks, Wrangy. The digi is doing surprisingly well.

Yes, Mdk16, still running the LEDs around 60%.

Ok, so the Maroon Goldstripe clown in the forefront is out of focus because (soon to become a she) decided to photobomb. The cool thing about this pic is the amount of different livestock in the pic. Starting in the top left corner and going clockwise: Spotted Cardinalfish, juvenile Maroon Goldstripe Clownfish, Acropora coral, Gorgonian coral, Red Tree Sponge, Trumpet coral.

Joeys Tank

Jolly good morning, all, and happy weekend. An interesting pic of the Flame Saddleback Dwarf Angel peeking out over the Trumpet coral. The Maroon Goldstripe Clownfish appear to be hosting the Trumpet but the Angel doesn't like to give up its old hiding spot.

DaveR11

Jolly good morning, all, and happy weekend. An interesting pic of the Flame Saddleback Dwarf Angel peeking out over the Trumpet coral. The Maroon Goldstripe Clownfish appear to be hosting the Trumpet but the Angel doesn't like to give up its old hiding spot.

Are you getting a rumble in the (coral) jungle between the two - 'and in the blue and orange corner we have......'

Joeys Tank

The Angel and the Clowns were added at the same time. The smaller of the clowns started "hosting" the Trumpet coral and the angel would occasionally chase it out, but now the other clown has joined in and they are being left alone.

One thing that was interesting to watch was how the semi-aggressive nature of the Royal Gramma was squashed when the angel and clowns were added. Now, they are all playing nice (except at feeding time).