JJ's BIG - 125 gallon Upgrade

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
The front living room is officially repainted. Woo Hoo, that monkey is off my back. I'm hoping this weekend I can get some new stuff listed on the website as well a frag a bunch of stuff.

Uslanja

Hi JJ! Wow you got it going on!! I see Phantom has become an addict as well..... misery does enjoy company!! Bummer Phantom.... there is no cure!! The second and third Chalice shots on the previous page are awesome!!! Too bad I'm in a different country!!

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
The second and third Chalice shots on the previous page are awesome!!! Too bad I'm in a different country!!

That's easily fixed Dave, all you need is a friend over the boarder and then take a little drive to pick up your package and smuggle it back over the boarder. By the way I answered email earlier this week.

phantom2991

That's easily fixed Dave, all you need is a friend over the boarder and then take a little drive to pick up your package and smuggle it back over the boarder. By the way I answered email earlier this week.
make sure you trust that friend or they will just be more coral richer. :p

Uslanja

Hi JJ! I received your email the other day. I knew the depression years had slowed the mints a bit so I guess I'm looking for a 1929 and a 1931 dime in real nice shape from the same mint... I know you'll do a bang up job finding them for me!! The last coins you got for us have proven to be Tracy's favourites!! Now we need to find a way to get a few frags from you!!!

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Hi JJ! I received your email the other day. I knew the depression years had slowed the mints a bit so I guess I'm looking for a 1929 and a 1931 dime in real nice shape from the same mint... I know you'll do a bang up job finding them for me!! The last coins you got for us have proven to be Tracy's favourites!! Now we need to find a way to get a few frags from you!!!

I'll have to see what I've got next week. I'm home for the day already and won't be back until Monday.

catran

Only 112? Lol! Wow, that's sooo many frags! You'll need another tank soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
This is the new frag tank that was just installed a couple weeks ago. It is just about filled after last night. We still have a bunch of chalices and gonis to frag but here is what the tank looks like this morning. Nothing in this tank is on the website. This is designated the healing/grow out tank.

hskd1.JPG

hskd2.JPG

hskd3.JPG

hskd4.JPG

hskd5.JPG