Jesse's RSM 130D Reef

jessegarcia28

Well im fairly new to forum and to the club, I'm very happy to see so many rsm owners. There's a really good vibe in here and i've been checking some threads and see alot of positive comments and inputs. Makes me want to be a part of this.
I recently started my 130d 3months ago and everything is doing fairly well. My tank mostly consists of softies and just a couple sps at the very to(due to stock lighting) Everything is fairly stock except for the addition of an mp10 and a chiller. previous owner was running a canister filter from jbj is like a 4in 1. only left it in because the back chamber is so difficult to reach in and add media, well only for the mean time, might do a sump or fuge of some kind within the near future.
Also considering replacing stock skimmer for the tunze, any thoughts on that?
Ill update as i go, so heres some pics, because i know how we all love them photos:bigbounce
Heres a fts. I know i need some trimming :)
DSC03729.jpg

Lower deck w/some rics,acans,wall frogspawn,torch,mushrooms,etc
DSC03399.jpg

one of my acros
DSC03695.jpg

Newest addition True percs pair
DSC03720.jpg

zoas
DSC03556-1.jpg

more zoas
DSC02920.jpg

ric under leds
DSC03568.jpg

A quick tour vid of my tank

well that's my tank for now and ill post some more pics and new data as i go. please comment and LMK what u guys think.

jessegarcia28

Re: New RSM owner

hey thanks. dude that had it before me was running for only 3 months so i guess overall two owners 6 months. i added pretty much all livestock except for the live rock.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

Thanks for starting a tank thread in the RSM Club & welcome (again!) !!!

Beautiful rics & acans !!! Your tank looks great !
1085.gif

Dweezil

Welcome to RS Jake. I've never had to move a tank so I will not comment on that as I would not want to give you bad advice. But wanted to welcome you aboard. :)

clka

Welcome! Looks like your tank is thriving, great looking zoas and ricordea.

Cheryl

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM

Nice additions! Do you know if the Mandarin was eating frozen or other non-live food? They can be a difficult one to keep chubby. :)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM

OK on the Mandarin - best of luck with him - they really are a beautiful fish!

kyley

Wow, that's a great tank! Well done! Great to have you in the Max club :) Take care,
--Kyle

jessegarcia28

currenty i do have a pair of manadarin dragonet in my 90 mix reef over 1 yr. Something's being done right:)