January '07 Photo Contest

JaxReef

I have not entered a pic as of yet. I dont like the two I posted above. Now do these pics need to be of just zoas or can it have other coral in the background?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
It is okay to have other corals in the photo. Understandably, it is sometimes difficult to get an "only zoa" pic without getting another coral in the pic. Just do your best to keep the subject matter zoanthids.

spanglish

I finally did it!:thumber:

These contests will make you learn some software!:laughroll

I finally managed to upload an entry:

12-19wrasserics007_edited-6.jpg

bluespotjawfish

Here's mine. Took this photo in 2004 and still had it in my tank until this past weekend when all my corals died. My daughter helped me save this one so it will be back in my tank again when I can talk her into giving it back.

My_Aquarium-10.jpg

bluespotjawfish

Yeah, she just converted her 29 gal freshwater to saltwater this year. She's already talking about going to 75 gal. She already started her tank with several offspring from this coral and many others and this one is way to big for her existing tank. She just made it fit for me.

pmac90

hope these baby's qualify...
not the most beautiful, look good with just actinics on. I just wanted to be in the contest. hehe

1231061646a.jpg

lgerold

Had a heckuva time deciding which zoos to submit in the contest. First, 4 of my favorites:

pink_zoos.jpg

zoos_4.jpg

zoos_3.jpg

zoos_2.jpg

I polled my family, and this is the one we all liked the best (below)!

zoos_1.jpg

Have a fantastic New Year!