I've gone upgrade crazy!

ZebbyD

Hi everyone

It's been quite a while since I last posted any updates of my tank, but one is coming!

As far as upgrades are concerned, I've recently added the Tunze 9002, InTank media rack, Vortech MP10 ES and another aquaray.

I must say, out of all the extra equipment the one I would recommend to anyone (as most of you on here would also suggest) has got to be the Tunze 9002. In comparison to the RSM 130D skimmer, that thing doesn't half pull out some crap.

Just waiting on a new camera so as soon as it arrives I'll update my thread. Added a lot since my last update as far as corals are concerned so should be a good one. Including a few SPS.

ZebbyD

Very happy with them. I just can't get over how much different the Tunze is to the stock skimmer.

Do we know anyone on here that keeps an algae blenny in 130D? Thinking of adding one but don't know if he'll take to my Dottyback and tank size.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I had an algae blenny for quite a long time, and a Diadem Dottyback at the same time. No problems with aggression in my case. The dottyback is a swimmer while the blenny was more of a percher. Every fish can act differently though. I've seen a lot of algae blennies in 130/130D tanks.

ZebbyD

I think he would be a good addition to my tank, whilst also doing a job that my hermits seem reluctant to do. Waste of time hermit crabs, much prefer the snails!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Tunze 9002, InTank media rack, Vortech MP10 ES and another aquaray - Very Nice additions Seb !!! Look forward to the pics !

Seastuff

Seb, I have a Tail Spot Blenny who is quite busy eating algae and he has quickly become my favorite fish because he has so much personality.